Cutie Madhubani Art done my little artist

Little Artist's Madhubani on handmade paper
 

                                       




This is a simple Madhubani art created by my little artist.

 I specially enjoy teaching young children, as there is a certain sense of satisfaction of teaching young learners. As it encourages them to create their own little master pieces, and guiding them to sharpen their skills at that young age, and making them believe they ‘can do’ art. A young mind has more capacity to grasp things easily. Practicing is just being present at that moment with yourself, it brings focus, concentration, serenity, calmness and it also enriches your being. To be skillful at art and creativity would be like an asset.  


Art isn’t about being perfect at drawing; it’s about being able to compose a picture in your mind and being able to put it down on the piece of paper in front of you. And that’s exactly what I help my students to do. I’ve put up few of my students art work over here so you can view the kind art projects they do.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3d Quilling

Quilling