Jarokha Painting


                                                  Indian Beauty (Sold)
                                               Size 40 *60 cms
                                                 Medium: Oil

This is my first oil painting Indian Beauty. So Scared to start a painting class I remember my first class in DIAC for art. With all the people around I was not sure whether I would be able to paint it Or may be I will ruin the face, The teacher had his own flair of teaching frustrated all the time thinking I just came for time pass. Later on he realised that I want to pursue having art career.
He taught me basic sketches than realised I need to work on my sketch portfolio which I had started after school.I put my hours learning by myself.


                                                     Size 50 *70 cms


Rajasthani Beauty always fascinate me so try to bring some emotion on canvas... One of the Indian grace.So worked more on the eyes.
May be the sometimes its different opinion of people what they look at the painting. 
I like to play with oil paints they are so smooth and rich to work with.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3d Quilling

My arte exhibition in times square and festival City

Buddha paintings